The Brethren Home’s personal care facility can house thirty-five (35) residents in need of assistance with activities of daily living in private rooms and suites. Our rooms are spacious, nicely decorated and provide a majestic view of the town of Windber and surrounding countryside. Our personal care units follow a more medical orientation by staffing with Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses, as well as, Certified Nurses Assistants to assist with care. Physical, Occupational, Speech and Respiratory therapy services are available on site and as ordered by physicians.
The Brethren Home’s Personal Care rooms and suites also offer:
- Meals served in the spacious first floor dining room.
- Opportunity to meet and befriend many other seniors from Windber and surrounding areas
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Emergency call system
- Smoke alarm and sprinkler system
- Daily activities and scheduled weekly religious activities
- On site ice cream parlor for residents and families to enjoy
- Scheduled transportation
- Social Services available
If interested in a tour or admissions please feel free to contact The Brethren Home at:
The Brethren Home
277 Hoffman Avenue
Windber, PA 15963